Depression and anxiety can take a great toll on your emotional well-being and your life. Psychotherapy can teach you how to identify the thoughts, feelings and behaviors that stand between you and your goals. In business and personal contexts you can substitute maladaptive belief systems (thoughts that are not helpful) for life-improving alternatives. As you achieve your goals, you will become "unstuck" from problems that you once found frightening, draining or overwhelming. This metamorphosis transforms hopelessness to hopefulness ...as you regain control over your life, and begin to enjoy it.
Therapy provides a secure space for you to come in as you are to explore the areas of your life which trouble you. You will learn skills which you may immediately apply to improve your well-being. We will access and build upon your innate strengths to learn new ways to resolve problems, allowing you to enjoy a happier life. You may be suffering unnecessarily from problems for which there are simple solutions.
- Are you faced with challenges that you are having difficulty handling on your own?
- Are you having trouble getting along with people in your life?
- Having trouble finding the right partner ?
- Experiencing work-related performance anxiety ?
- Are you worried that your skills may be lacking in the bedroom ?
- Would you like to improve your relationship even though your partner will not come in for therapy?
- Are you disappointed with the person you have become?
- Do you face the unique challenges endured by the LGBTQ communities ?
- Do you have physical pains or discomfort that doctors have told you are caused by emotional distress ?