Superior work performance begins with true mental health and wellness -- along with having very specific thinking skills for handling matters well both in the office and outside the office, at the same time. By bringing your very best self to your profession, you will be able to reach, stretch and grow in ways that support you achieving all of your professional goals with ease.
Some topics that I frequently focus on when working with executives include, but are not limited to:
- Frustration tolerance
- Healthy work/life balance
- Communication skills that are effective and professional and true to your personal nature
- Anxiety/Stress management
- Finding your true purpose
- How to best use your team members to capitalize on their areas of expertise
- Assessing your values to help you set healthy standards for self and others
- Burnout prevention
Having treated patients in Midtown, Manhattan offices for over 14 years has given me the experience of working with (tippy) top professionals in the following fields: law, finance, medicine, psychology, technology, entrepreneurs, marketing, fine arts, among others. I am grateful for these experiences and for all that I have learned (and continue to learn) along the way. I'd love to help you to better succeed at work!